2010年2月26日星期五

Idaho’s Iupati

Mike Iupati, a 6-5, 331-pound player can line up at any position on the line. He 's the best guard in the NFL draft. And he has been working out at tackle. But he would really like to play defense.

"I really love defense. That’s my favorite passion of the game," the Idaho offensive lineman said. "I know I’m physical enough to hold up two gaps and take on double-teams. I always pushed my coach to make me a defensive player because I am pretty good at it, but they needed me on offense." "When it comes to football, I like to destroy a lot of people," he said. "It’s fun." But this guy was smooth going with his NFL jerseys.

"They made a big sacrifice, and I’m thankful for that," he said. "My parents want to go back to Samoa, and I want to take care of their dreams. Having a house built there for them would be the biggest thing I’d want to do for them."

没有评论:

发表评论