2010年2月20日星期六

Brady Quinn is still the apple

It is no doubt that Brady Quinn is still the right option at QB as the Browns' new team president Mike Holmgren stepping in.

Quinn has gotten off to a rocky start since being drafted in the first round out of Notre Dame. And the Ohio native will need to win over Holmgren to be the Browns' long-term answer under center. “I’ve met him one time,” Holmgren told the Canton Repository. “He seems very sincere. I think he’s a hard-working guy. I think he cares. He’s physically kind of what you want, so … I would ask the question that probably fans would ask. I’m going, OK … what’s happened? And that’s what I’m trying to figure out.”

Holmgren had coached Joe Montana, Steve Yong, Brett Favre and Matt Hasselbeck. We can see the future from the players with browns jerseys.

没有评论:

发表评论