2009年11月12日星期四

NT Ratliff doesn’t want to be weak link for Cowboys

Jay Ratliff was still a king guy in the Dallas Cowboys. He suits the dallas cowboys jersey very much.
It was Phillips taking Jay Ratliff out three years ago and then move him to nose tackle and become a Pro Bowl player.
“Jerry (Jones, the Cowboys owner) can tell you when I got here, after a little while, I said, our best player is a backup player,” Phillips said. “I mean, he’s been impressive since I got here. … He was going to play there whether the other guy got hurt or not.”
The truth is that Ratliff contributes a lot to the 20-16 victory in Philadelphia on Sunday night which helps the Cowboys stay relevant in the NFC East lead.
“At halftime, we came in and he says, ‘My fault on the running game.’ I said, `No, it isn’t your fault.’ He jumps back at me and said ‘It’s my fault,”’ said Phillips, who finally conceded and listened as Ratliff said he would correct things. “Accountability is important, and I think everybody talks about it, but doing it is another thing.”
Ratliff said he does not want to be the weak link on the team or anything like that.

没有评论:

发表评论