2009年11月21日星期六

Jets’ Revis and Moss

Darrelle Revis is bored with his gossip.The New York Jets cornerback just wants to play the game.I just want to wear this jets jersey
“No more Randy Moss and Bill Belichick questions,” Revis said Friday, shaking his head. “This game is bigger than egos here. It’s bigger than me, it’s bigger than Randy Moss and it’s bigger than Belichick. Our goal is we want to get this win Sunday.”
The terrible Jets really needs to have a big win but it depends on whether whether Revis can blanket Moss as he did in their Week 2 meeting.
“It’s always great to compete against the best,” Revis said. “It brings out the best in me and it brings out the best in those guys. I still give respect to all of the receivers that I go up against.”
After the loss,Moss declined to give a comment on Revis.
But Ryan praised Revis a lot "All I can say is we’ve got the best corner in the league"

没有评论:

发表评论